Re: Is it a bug: huge dependency problems of php5 and ikiwiki
- From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:41:29 +0200
(this really isn't Debian-arm specific; please direct follow-ups, if
any, to the debian-user mailinglist)
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 05:11:43PM +0200, Xan wrote:
I have a NSLU2 device (armel computer). With Debian 5.0.2 installed.
I cannot use reportbug because exim4 is not configured properly....
but it's not the story.
I have two possible bugs of too much dependencies:
1) When I want to install php5, apt install me apache2 packages. I
think that php5 should depend on www-server not specifically on
The issue is that php5 depends on "libapache2-mod-php5 |
libapache2-mod-php5filter | php5-cgi"; i.e., it does allow you to do
this, but *by default* will depend on the apache versions.
If you wish to use PHP5 with cherokee, you need to explicitly select
php5-cgi, like so:
apt-get install cherokee php5-cgi
That should fix your problem.
The biometric identification system at the gates of the CIA headquarters
works because there's a guard with a large gun making sure no one is
trying to fool the system.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: MTA experts: address rewriting depending on next hop
- Next by Date: Re: Is it a bug: huge dependency problems of php5 and ikiwiki
- Previous by thread: Re: Is it a bug: huge dependency problems of php5 and ikiwiki
- Next by thread: Re: Is it a bug: huge dependency problems of php5 and ikiwiki