- From: "Gibson, Jodie MRS" <Jodie.Gibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:25:02 +1000
Do you have a dedicated 'group' page (similar to yahoo groups) where
people can post/read messages, or is it done totally through an e-mail
list? IF through email, is there a 'daily digest' option where I can
receive only one email a day (containing all the day's posts)? Or do I
have to unsubscribe if I am going to be away for even a few days so my
inbox doesn't get clogged with list emails?
IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
requested to contact the sender and delete the email.
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] GNU - Linux and Debian.......
- Next by Date: Re: Font (or color) problem on current unstable x86 box
- Previous by thread: panasonic kxp-1123 printing problem
- Next by thread: RE: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]