Re: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On Sun,26.Jul.09, 14:24:10, lee wrote:
On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:20:18AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Sat,25.Jul.09, 15:13:01, lee wrote:

It is entirely inappropriate to post the disclaimer on the list.

There is nothing in the CoC about such disclaimers.

That doesn't mean it's not inappropriate.

Possibly so, but complaining on list about it is not much better IMHO.

He/she knows by now --- and the list is sending the mails you sent to
it back to you.
Do you have any proof your mail actually arrived?

It depends on what you consider as "proof". I didn't get a delivery
error message, so there is nothing else as to assume that it did
arrive.

You seem to make a lot of assumptions about other peoples/organisations
mail setup. I've had troubles with aggressive spam-filters before.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)