From: Gibson, Jodie MRS [mailto:Jodie.Gibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July 2009 10:57
To: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Lee,

I haven't replied before this because it was the weekend, I wasn't at
work (therefore had no access to my WORK email account), and frankly,
this topic is so trivial that it does not warrant a response. However, I
can see that if I don't reply to you, you will keep going like a dog
with an old bone that it won't give up.

I find it amazing that something that I have no control over can consume
so much of your time! If you don't like the security warning that my
email system puts into every post (just like the 'sec=unclassified' in
the subject line and 'unclassified' at the top of the post), do what
everyone else does and IGNORE IT! And get over it.

Yes, I work for a security conscious bureaucracy.

Yes, I use my work email because I will (possibly) be using Debian for
my WORK, not personal reasons.

As I work for a bureaucracy, my emails are downloaded to a central
'inbox', from where they are passed through to my account on a much
bigger network. In my personal account I have filters set up directing
the emails from this list into specific folders, but they constitute
part of the total email account availability - they do not get
segregated to a separate account. I do not have the luxury of being able
to choose my email application, nor is web-mail permitted in our
organisation (filters on our internet system)

Have a lovely day :-)

Jo (no 'e', therefore female.). x