Re: Musings on debian-user list

On Wed, Jul 29 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:

Is there a way in fvwm to have a panel/dock with applets (weather,
volume, date/time and "window list" are really useful to me) and have
look like Windows 2000 (aka Crux theme and borders, and GNOME-like
icons)?

You can certainly have panels, but I have no idea what windows
2000 looks like. You can have narrow ribbons on top or bottom, for
sure.

Look at redmondXP at:
http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

Is that close to what you want? They also have a redmond98.

manoj
--
Take care to be an economist in prosperity; there is no fear of your not
being one in adversity. -- Zimmerman