Re: Musings on debian-user list

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 06:47:55PM -0400, Chris Jones wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 01:20:00AM EDT, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
On Tue, Jul 28 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:

On 2009-07-28 13:09, Mark wrote:
[snip]
When I feel adventurous one weekend I'll try a Debian install without the
desktop environment.

But what will you *do* with it? Mutt will frustrate you to no end,

The only thing I find "frustrating" about mutt is that it is impossible
to view more than one message at a time - you actually have to fire up a
second instance of mutt to achieve this.

I'm using mutt right now and I think it's pretty damn cool. It required learning a lot of new stuff in order to set it up initially, but
thanks to that I'm now smarter than I used to be!

-Rob