Re: Musings on debian-user list

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 06:47:55PM -0400, Chris Jones wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 01:20:00AM EDT, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
On Tue, Jul 28 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:

On 2009-07-28 13:09, Mark wrote:
[snip]
When I feel adventurous one weekend I'll try a Debian install without the
desktop environment.

But what will you *do* with it? Mutt will frustrate you to no end,

The only thing I find "frustrating" about mutt is that it is impossible
to view more than one message at a time - you actually have to fire up a
second instance of mutt to achieve this.

I'm using mutt right now and I think it's pretty damn cool. It required learning a lot of new stuff in order to set it up initially, but
thanks to that I'm now smarter than I used to be!

-Rob

  • Re: Musings on debian-user list
    ... Mutt will frustrate you to no end, ... The only thing I find "frustrating" about mutt is that it is impossible ... widely useful. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: mutts tag command - Was: Musings on debian-user list
    ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... to quote more messages than you started with. ... you have to "tag" the messages first.. ... tagged messages can be processed by any valid mutt function ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Cant Get Exim4 Setup Right
    ... With Mozilla I can set the outgoing smtp connection as ... > lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with Fetchmail and read them with Mutt nicely ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: my email vanished
    ... >> I read my mail with mutt. ... If I say 'y', all the mail I've read ends up in mbox, as it's ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to use Mutt?