Iceweasel: Failure to add security exception
- From: Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:32:57 +0200
When connecting to my home-server (using a self-signed certificate) I
unsurprisingly get the famous "sec_error_unknown_issuer" error. I now
navigate to "Edit->Preference->Advanced->Encryption->View Certificates-
Servers->Add Exception",type in my URL and hit "Get certificate" ... whichfails with the same "sec_error_unknown_issuer" error seen from the "normal"
browser window. In brief I'm being prevented to add an exception by the
cause of the need to add an exception ... or some such. What's going on
Thanks for any hints, Joh
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: libdvdcss availability?
- Next by Date: Re: libdvdcss availability?
- Previous by thread: libdvdcss availability?
- Next by thread: No X panel.