[ANNOUNCE] apt-offline 0.9.0 released

Dear Debian Users,

I'm pleased to announce the new and first release for apt-offline, at version
0.9.0.
(apt-offline was previously named pypt-offline)

apt-offline is an Offline APT Package Manager for APT based systems, i.e. mostly
Debian and Debian derived distributions.
apt-offline can fully update/upgrade your disconnected Debian box without the
need of connecting it to the network.

* It works by generating a signature of the disconnected box.
* You carry the signature to a net connected box running anything
(Windows/Linux/Mac)
* apt-offline downloads all data as per the signature. This includes apt
database, packages, bug reports. The data can be bundled to a single file to
carry it easily on a USB stick
* The bundle file is all that is needed on the disconnected Debian box. Apt on
this box will feel like everything was downloaded the traditional (apt-get
update/upgrade) way.

While I'm working toward getting it packaged and included into Debian, I am
looking for users who could test and provide feedback. I'm more keen on
feedback on the interface and options/arguments you'd like to see.

apt-offline is currently being tailored at [1] and the 0.9.0 release is
available for testing at [2]

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/rrs-guest/apt-offline.git;a=summary
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/rrs-guest/apt-
offline.git;a=snapshot;h=03d8e4d628ce2eaa859d371f95f11ad56bb434b7;sf=tgz

PS: If possible, please CC me when replying. I'm not religiously following the
d-u list.

Regards,
Ritesh
--