Re: "Unable to perform shutdown" from Xfce

Liviu Andronic wrote:
On 8/20/09, goran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <goran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just tried with opened Synaptic and it's worked.

Is there any chance that this issue be linked to the architecture? I'm
running amd64.
Liviu

Don't know I don't have 64 just 32 :-(

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic

  • salmig99@gmail.com
    (Debian-User)
  • ADSL problem...
  • Re: Software for creating web page
    ... Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com ... English: www.dobosevic.com/en/ ... Cahaya Lilin wrote: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [OT] Re: correct English usage
    ... Your English is pretty good, but it still appears stilted, due to the use of unnatural words in a given context, as one would expect from a non-native. ... "Ulterior" is certainly not a synonym for "posterior", and a Latin Lover is something totally different;) ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Maroths idiocy according to Will Johnson
    ... We should use the names, in English, that are most used in English. ... Instead of an obscure form that cannot be researched. ... Our task should be to ease the road for future researchers, ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)