kde4 and show desktop button

Hello all!

Is there any progress with that? I miss so much this simple feature, and as I see googling, I am not the only one...

For the time being I use the desktop shortcut <WIN KEY> + D, as in windows, but the whole point is to just use the mouse pressing a button on the panel...

G.

  • Re: OO Progress Metrics?
    ... > 1- My bosses' boss is used to seeing progress tracked by slocs and has ... while leaving the feature count the same is a major win. ... reward the programmer with the shortest ... average time between tests. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: LaTeX3 project
    ... new PDFTeX features and how they could affect LaTeX development, ... I understand that LuaTeX is work in progress and so that early ... The stability and feature set of LuaTeX is ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: [SLE] How to stop an aborted print job?
    ... On Tuesday 09 August 2005 22:15, Gil Weber wrote: ... >> Know that it is a topic from time to time but googling the list did not ... >> I started a print job with the wrong printer and stopped the printer. ... > Hopefully your has a similar feature. ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] FW: This beats me!!!
    ... lol... ... It actually is a feature;) quick googling found ... words fail you. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: FFI (Was Re: Your mindset about Forth?)
    ... Josh Grams wrote: ... I'd like to add that feature to my system but am entirely ignorant on ... Googling returns many hits that don't ...
    (comp.lang.forth)