avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile

Hi all,

I have mirrored security and volatile on may LAN.
I want to netinstall debian, and it fetches security and volatile.

Would you know a ressource where I could modify that behaviour and force
it to use my local repos?

I guess it's about hardcoding the local mirrors URL somewhere,
but I dont know where...

Thanks

+261 34 29 155 34

  • Re: rkhunter report
    ... package is in volatile such that it can be updated as needed. ... luckily my alarm clock has a DST button that puts the time back like it ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: when will clamav 0.94 be in apt repo
    ... I'm using lenny and have the 'volatile' repo listed ... deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ClamAV update to 0.97
    ... (running lenny here) ... I'll have to do that if the new version does not reach volatile as it ... It's a remote mail server but I can wait, just wanted to know what are ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: What to make of this apt-get update output.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: What is consensus for meaning of stable/unstable? (Re: Does everything depend on everything?)