Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)
- From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:53:10 -0500
On 2009-08-29 18:05, JoeHill wrote:
Kevin Ross wrote:
From: JoeHill [mailto:joehill@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 3:11 PMIt's true I'm currently using Outlook from my Windows computer.
As it is now, every time I reply, I have to manually editthe addresseelist. Hitting Reply only goes to the original poster.Reply All goes to theposter and the list.That's because you have a broken mail client. It should have separate buttons
or key bindings for reply-sender and reply-list.
So that's why the line-wrap is so fscked. Outlook should just be banned
outright. It's a blight on all things decent and good.
But when I'm at a Linux computer, I use Icedove, with the same results. Same
with SquirrelMail webmail client. And RoundCube webmail. (The two that I've
had installed on my mail servers). Is there an official mail client of this
mailing list that I should be using, on all computers (and OSes) that I
access email from?
lol, very funny, but no. You just need reply-list, which now that I look
(Google), you need an extension to enable this in Icedove.
These are the two which I need:
"Reply To List" will still be greyed out, though, until within Mnenhy you enable "Extended Normal View". And don't forget that you can customize the toolbar to add the RTL icon.
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: RE: Is there an indexing tool in linux that can help quickly search the contents of all my files?
- Next by Date: Re: Is there an indexing tool in linux that can help quickly search the contents of all my files?
- Previous by thread: Re: List Ettiquette
- Next by thread: Re: Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)