Re: Reporting List Mail As SPAM

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Neal Hogan<nealhogan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Boyd Stephen Smith
Jr.<bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think someone is reporting valid list mail as SPAM.  I got notified today
that one of the mails I sent to the list was identified as SPAM.  The Return-
Path on the message was: <bounce-debian-
user=harvenahump=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; the Message-Id was munged; the
SpamCop URL is:
<http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?i=z4510524490z944ad5f71881aa403cc76c2f0dc142e7z>

How can I help prevent (or reduce the impact of) mis-reporting list mail as
SPAM?

FYI -- The above message was spammed by gmail (I know, I know . . .
another reason to hate gmail.) I suspect I get most of your posts. I
don't know why this one was marked as spam. Guess: "spam" was in the
subject.

It wasn't marked as spam here; neither was the reply.

Patrick