Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile

09/01/2009 12:46 AM, Paul E Condon:
Yeah, my problem is it is not prompted and forces me to fetch from
security and volatile against my wish.
I'm pretty sure you can say no to security and volatile, if you use
'expert' install.

Still need to fin dhow to make 'expert' default.
(No VGA in the installing box, my display is the console port)
I will... :-P

+261 34 29 155 34

  • Re: Root privilege (SOLVED)
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: PHP Problem
    ... what's the security issue for this function? ... >>Ok today I downloaded a news script to post on my page I extracted it ... >>I ran the install. ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list -- fedora-list mailing list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile
    ... I'm pretty sure you can say no to security and volatile, ... 'expert' install. ... My remberance of the thread is that preseeding automation was ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile
    ... Although I change http.us.debian.org to my hostname, it goes to security and volatile yet... ... I have done several installs using the most annal level of decision ... security and volatile against my wish. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: avoid debian net installerto fetch security and volatile
    ... I want to netinstall debian, and it fetches security and volatile. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)