apache on debian

Where is the best place for me to ask questions about running apache on
my debian system? For the most part everything is working fine but there
are a few anomolies I'd like to get cleared up.

--
"A man's liberties are none the less aggressed upon because those who
coerce him do so in the belief that he will be benefitted."

  • emailing trouble...
    ... second one running Apache and Squid, the trouble is that I want to send ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: enlighten scribes docs, books etc
    ... find a recommend on reading`s that was asked and posted. ... Martin F. Krafft - The Debian System ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apache on debian
    ... my debian system? ... are a few anomolies I'd like to get cleared up. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • update-fonts-alias problem
    ... update-fonts-alias misc on a debian system here isn't making any ... used and xwindows won't start. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • An apology
    ... I've been having quite a bit of trouble getting a debian system ... Giving debian a chance. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)