eth0 and networkmanager
- From: Arthur Barlow <arthurbarlow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:27:26 -0700
I understand that NetworkManager was designed as a tool for the woeful state
of wireless connections and linux, but I'm using a workstation with a
"hard-wired" connection and networkmanager cannot seem to manage it. It
shows "ifupdown(eth0)" as being unmanaged, which I suppose is no big deal,
but it assumes that I'm not connected. Therefore, whenever I launch
Epiphany it starts up "off line" as it assumes I'm not connected. Is there
a simple fix for this?
- Prev by Date: help w wodim burning audio.
- Next by Date: Lenny RAID+LVM Lilo/Grub Error
- Previous by thread: help w wodim burning audio.
- Next by thread: Re: eth0 and networkmanager