RE: Removing linux-image-2.6.24-1-686
- From: Peter Crawford <creature.58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:22:48 -0700
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:05:35 +0200
Peter Crawford wrote:
Hotmail omitted the message body but not their annoying signature.
You are on the wrong track. Removing linux and moving to M$ won't solve
any problems, but create a bunch of new ones.
Take care and do not to trade in your freedom just to become dependant
on that company. Freedom is better than subordination!
Perish the thought. 2.6.26 and 2.6.30 work well.
I want to remove 2.6.24 only because it is no longer
Thanks, p. crawford
Click less, chat more: Messenger on MSN.ca
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: VirtualBox on Lenny 2.6.26-amd64 kernel?
- Next by Date: Re: why can't i use grub with an ext3 /boot partition?
- Previous by thread: Re: Removing linux-image-2.6.24-1-686
- Next by thread: Problems with Iceweasel and Flash inside QEMU