Re: Where did ctrl-alt-F1 go?
- From: Hendrik Boom <hendrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:31:12 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:27:24 -0400, Paul Gallaway wrote:
I find myself wondering if there's some setting (about the availabilityYou didn't say but did you try another TTY? ctrl+alt+F2 through F4
of ctrl-alt-F1) that has a different default value, and I have to find
it and change it.
(maybe up to F6?).
I seem to remember doing that, but I'm not sure. I'll try it again next
time I have access to that machine.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Where did ctrl-alt-F1 go?
- Next by Date: checking for multicast traffic
- Previous by thread: Re: Where did ctrl-alt-F1 go?
- Next by thread: Re: Where did ctrl-alt-F1 go?