Re: disabling the debian gui screensaver globally
- From: Celejar <celejar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:36:16 -0400
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:30:03 +1200
Steven Jones <Steven.Jones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running Debian machines under VMware ESX. I need to permanently
disable the screensaver for all users as it chews CPU....but I still
want the screen to lock after 10mins....and go blank...
I have no idea, but please start a new thread for new questions, and
don't reply to an existing one.
mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: what if `alsactl init' doesn't configure sound?
- Next by Date: Re: nvidia problems after upgrade
- Previous by thread: disabling the debian gui screensaver globally
- Next by thread: Re: what if `alsactl init' doesn't configure sound?