Re: [OT] Debian + Virtualization > Sharing Experiences

I installed VMWare Server (HowtoForge for info) on Debian 5. I run the
following environments on it:
Debian 4
Debian 5
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 2000 Server
Windows 2003 Server
Windows 2008 Server
All images transfered from a Workstation Environment.

A little slow to start but once running, they are a dream.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Leandro Quibem Magnabosco <