Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?
- From: Mark Goldshtein <mark.goldshtein@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:05:38 +0400
On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM, JoeHill <joehill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program except gnomebaker ?
Brasero is awesome.
According to my experience, Brasero is not such stable. Also, a
support for external devices is not as good as it supposed to be for a
component of a "stable" distro.
So, sorry for mix up KDE and Gnome - k3b is the choice.
O course, if you feel yourself familiar with a console - all the tools
are already there.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Transfer email files?
- Next by Date: Re: Configure wifi access / Free.Fr / WPA (TKIP/AES)
- Previous by thread: Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?
- Next by thread: Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?