Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 03:38:09PM -0400, JoeHill wrote:
randall wrote:

it might be more productive to send a polite request to change this
default behavior to the list maintainer instead of some other remarks
made in this thread.

I suppose that was indirectly aimed at me...

Seriously, I asked politely for the guy to not CC me, and he _deliberately_
ignored my request. He actually looked at what I asked him to do, thought 'no',
and did it anyway.

I deal with this kind of crap all day from a 5 year old, I really don't need it

easy make him use windows when he gives you crap that should sort him
out quick smart. My 2 yo has decide to take her nappies off before she
gets to the toilet - luckly we have had not trails to follow ....

from someone who is presumably an adult who can do up his own goddamned pants.

--
1: No code table for op: ++post