Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 03:38:09PM -0400, JoeHill wrote:
randall wrote:

it might be more productive to send a polite request to change this
default behavior to the list maintainer instead of some other remarks
made in this thread.

I suppose that was indirectly aimed at me...

Seriously, I asked politely for the guy to not CC me, and he _deliberately_
ignored my request. He actually looked at what I asked him to do, thought 'no',
and did it anyway.

I deal with this kind of crap all day from a 5 year old, I really don't need it

easy make him use windows when he gives you crap that should sort him
out quick smart. My 2 yo has decide to take her nappies off before she
gets to the toilet - luckly we have had not trails to follow ....

from someone who is presumably an adult who can do up his own goddamned pants.

--
1: No code table for op: ++post

  • Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT JOYCE???
    ... now i'm getting tired ot this crap. ... If I were hiring a trucker to work for me, ... you and your library of garbage.. ... you've made comments, and remarks, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Women and cooking
    ... Celebrity chef's remarks that women cannot cook. ... The Independent carried an article today called 'Why Men Are Crap'. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT JOYCE??? 2j
    ... YOU ARE THE ONE GIVING ME CRAP Remember this: ... > If I were hiring a trucker to work for me, ... > you and your library of garbage.. ... > you've made comments, and remarks, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Complementary Set Theory (Ill be glad to get your remarks)
    ... > I'll be glad to get your remarks and insights. ... > Doron Shadmi ... Its crap. ...
    (sci.math)