Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?

On Oct 13, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

The crux of this issue is that as usual the M$ MUA does not do things
right and as a result a slew of mailing list providers started messing
up their headers to accomadate _them_

And a host of so-called GNU/linux MUA's followed suit.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Debian is different from other software collections in a number of ways. When you have to futz with email addressing to the list, just think about how nice it is that all your configs are in /etc.

Or you could get procmail to add a Reply-To to incoming Debian list email.

Or if you replyToAll, you could just delete the address in the To: box.

It's just not all that tough...

(You can also get procmail to route the rest of this thread to the bit bucket.)

--
Glenn English
ghe@xxxxxxxxxxx

    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Firefox/Iceweasels weird close/quit behaviour
    ... Booting linux-image-2.6.18 with a USB disk attached is broke. ... Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: middle clicking in iceweasel dialogs doesnt work
    ... It seems we need to mass complain to the mozilla project. ... Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Command Line (was Re: a dumb query? pls humor me)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lowest ram system with X. Presario 5166.