Re: [OT] List policy - [Was: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?]

Brian Marshall put forth on 10/14/2009 1:32 AM:
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:33:28AM -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
I'm on T-Bird 2.0.0.23 (latest) and I don't have a reply-to-list option.
Is this something I have to set manually in about:config? Sure would
save me some time manually editing the recipient list with each reply.

It's only in Thunderbird 3 (not yet released), from what I've heard.

Thanks Brian. I grabbed the add-on mentioned previously and it works
ok, although it has some limitations and slight lag, which although odd,
is not alarming.

By limitations I mean that if I have a message highlighted in one
folder, then right-click a message in another folder and select "reply
to list" from the drop down, the list address inserted into the compose
window is that of the previously selected email over in the other
folder, not the message I right clicked. So, it seems the add-on script
relies on an assumption that one is "list replying" to only the
currently selected message. Not necessarily a bad assumption, but not
all people work in a "serial" fashion. I sometimes find myself reading
one message and finding useful information that applies to an unrelated
email in another folder. So, I right click on that other message to
reply to the list with this new info I found, only to find the incorrect
list address inserted into the new message. Like I said, a minor
limitation. The add-on still saves me far more time than it costs me. ;)

--
Stan

  • Re: ACCESS DENIED
    ... See the following MS article about file sharing: ... Limitations to file sharing ... folder, ... Tony, Stop the Browse Master on the Windows 98 computer, and ensure that the ...
  • Re: Firefox Bookmarks
    ... I used to have an add-on that would sort bookmarks in each folder by name. ... I also appear to have lost the ability to save a site in a specified folder. ... I'm OK with copy/paste/move and all that but are there any good add-ons out there, so I can take control of bookmarks. ... Foxmarks Bookmarks Synchroniser is a fantastic add-on BTW. Would'nt be without it. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Images and Windows Forms
    ... about 90+ seconds to display the contents of the folder. ... software or windows explorer. ... There are fundamental limitations to how fast you can generate thumbnails. ... But they generally cache the thumbnails, and generate them in the background, so that the user isn't affected so much by delays. ...
  • Re: Graphics Library ?
    ... I believe there are no limitations. ... And we are free to use these in commercial applications? ... You'll find it in c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio ... 8\Common7\VS2005ImageLibrary folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)
  • Re: Cant fully share C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersStart MenuPrograms on my notebook
    ... Do you recommend I turn off Simple File Sharing & take steps described ... One of your web pages mentioned possible limitations on folders under ... on the desktop from the notebook no problem. ... in sharing that folder on the notebook I have checked Allow Network ...