Re: How to uninstall a kernel and *all* of its "dependencies"?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 09:54:32AM -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Fri October 23 2009, Wayne wrote:
As a new user of Debian you would be well advised to install the
debian-reference package.  Most, if not all, of your questions are
addressed in that package.  I find it useful after 15+ years of running
Debian.

how would one access this package? I seem to have it already installed.. I
always have used google.com/linux and did a "debian +question" search.

dpkg -L 'package'

Show the list of files and location of them.

With debian-reference(for english language):

dpkg -L debian-reference-en

--
Porqué loitar e matar, se podes amar e sonhar

/"\
\ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
X ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \