multiversion w/ apt-ftpachive?
- From: Tyler MacDonald <tyler@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:10:08 -0700
dpkg-scanpackages supplies a "--multiversion" option, which will put all
available versions of a package into the "Packages" file. How can I get
apt-ftparchive to do this?
apt-ftparchive claims to support everything dpkg-scanpackges does, but I
can't find any documentation for apt-ftparchive regarding multiple package
" apt-ftparchive is a superset of the dpkg-scanpackages(8) program,
incorporating its entire functionality via the packages command. It
also contains a contents file generator, contents, and an elaborate
means to ´script´ the generation process for a complete archive. "
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Error in I830WaitLpRing()
- Next by Date: Re: Network Manager wants to access default keyring
- Previous by thread: Error in I830WaitLpRing()
- Next by thread: google chrome extensions