Re: google chrome extensions

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:08:55 +0200, David Baron in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
On Tuesday 27 October 2009 20:23:54 debian-user-digest-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey,

Has anyone managed to get the extensions going for the latest chromium
build ( 4.0.223.11)?
They seem to install fine but they do not work, and also, are not
getting listed when "about://extensions/".
I'm running Debian Unstable/KDE 4.3

I'm running the same version; What extensions are you having the problem
with? I have XMarks, ADBLOCK+, FlashBlock and GMail default client working
OK.

Some extensions haven't been updated; Maybe that's the problem?

Where does one install these extensions?

Popups block messages do appear, but about://extensions simply talks about
chrome, chromium, firefox, safari, etc.

Yeah they're not publicized much because they're still a work in progress.
There are several un-official sources but I only feel comfortable with the
ones on Google's servers;
<http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-extensions/web/google-chrome-extensions-bookmarklets-userscripts-compilation>
And for official Themes;
<https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/themes/index.html>

  • Re: How do I enable the FP SE?
    ... When you first install IIS under Windows XP Pro, and then install the FP extensions on the root web ... Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... >, but no path to the home directory of the Default Web site. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: install fp2003 and 2002 fpse in XP virtual
    ... When XP mode opens you will be logged in as an Administrator ... Click Windows Components ... Click FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions ... Install security patches in the order: ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Firefox extension and themes install
    ... | | extensions as a regular user. ... | | start Firefox from the bash shell or if I run Firefox as root, ... | | something has changed in the Firefox is using file permissions since ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Mac OS 8 on floppies
    ... I've got a full set of floppies to install 7.5.3, ... the machine boot from it. ... notorious for having problems with the SCSI bus. ... extensions out didn't result in any boot at all. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.portables)
  • Re: install fp2003 and 2002 fpse in XP virtual
    ... I removed and reinstalled XP virtual mode. ... If you have the exe then open the Windows XP Virtual ... Remove all traces of FP2000 extensions and FP2002 extensions. ... Install the 2002 extensions by doubleclicking the .exe. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)