Re: google chrome extensions

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:08:55 +0200, David Baron in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:

[ ...]

Where does one install these extensions?

Popups block messages do appear, but about://extensions simply talks about
chrome, chromium, firefox, safari, etc.

A little too hasty in my previous response to you. I think you're talking
about how to install them rather then where to get them? The newer developer
releases use *.crx files. Chrome should recognize them as such and offer to
install them for you. Is that not working for you?

  • Re: OT: Pepper Flash Crashes Everywhere
    ... Chrome & Pepper ran fine before update/upgrade a few days ago. ... First install pepperflashplugin-nonfree when it's not installed. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Installation Troubles
    ... >Thank you very much for the quick response! ... If you actually want the machine to run in text mode in 32 MB or RAM (for ... Put in more memory, run the install in text ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Installation
    ... might get a flame, however mild, in response - and I can spend hours or days in ... Consider the case of someone who used to run Windows, whose install got trashed ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] chrome problem
    ... it tries to install. ... Then it comes up with two dependencies, ... My Chrome requires libnss3.so. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] 11.2 nvidia drivers
    ... Install the driver manually until 11.2 is officially released. ... Thanks for the response. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)