Re: NTP Server
- From: Johannes Wiedersich <johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:12:48 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Again, aptitude install ntp is fully automatic and shouldn't require any
manual configuration. You may want to remove the package and reinstall it.
Three nations have not officially adopted the International System
of Units as their primary or sole system of measurement: Burma,
Liberia, and the United States.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Can't modify /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/TZ1/trip_points
- Next by Date: Re: What is the recommendation for a note software with tag support.
- Previous by thread: Re: NTP Server
- Next by thread: Re: NTP Server