How to create *.deb binary package using source code?

I have got source code of a program in *.tar.gz format.

I want to create a debian binary package which includes documentation,
binary executable, manual etc.

Any place where I can get some help?

Please help...

--
Harshad Joshi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Attn Dennis
    ... > ISTM he means that documentation which is in the source code can be ... > used to generate documentation files, ... That means CHM format and possibly HTML and NO inline documentation import. ... using some standard format? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: How to write a debugger?
    ... Borland put out a DLL about 5 years ago, which can read the format. ... It's on CodeCentral, with documentation. ... > source code). ... found in the JEDI libraries. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: How to create *.deb binary package using source code?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to create *.deb binary package using source code?