Re: ffmpeg, h.264, and mpeg2video

lrhorer <lrhorer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, thanks. I tried verious versins, and after a long climb up the
dependency tree, I was finally able to get it installed from stable.

If you use the right tools they will sort out the dependencies for
you. That's what the apt* family is for.

Chris

  • Re: yum remove cyrus-imap
    ... > The resulting dependency tree would have left me with an unusable ... What depends on cyrus imapd? ... Mystery attachment? ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • yum remove cyrus-imap
    ... I recently tried to "yum remove cyrus-imap\*", ... The resulting dependency tree would have left me with an unusable ... John ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ffmpeg, h.264, and mpeg2video
    ... I tried verious versins, and after a long climb up the ... dependency tree, I was finally able to get it installed from stable. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)