Re: ffmpeg, h.264, and mpeg2video
- From: Chris Davies <chris-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:40:02 +0000
lrhorer <lrhorer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, thanks. I tried verious versins, and after a long climb up the
dependency tree, I was finally able to get it installed from stable.
If you use the right tools they will sort out the dependencies for
you. That's what the apt* family is for.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: install
- Next by Date: Re: a cautionary tale w/ successful recovery
- Previous by thread: Re: ffmpeg, h.264, and mpeg2video
- Next by thread: compiled C function for postgresql fails (64-bit only)