Re: apt-get does not resume downloading

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 02:01:42 +0700
Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank You for Your time and answer, Celejar:

But under some poor network conditions that I, and probably others,
have experienced, the current system renders it virtually impossible to
download large packages (e.g., openoffice.org-common, wesnoth-data),
while resuming would give us at least a fighting chance. Perhaps a
user-configurable setting would make the most sense?

+1

Wishlist priority bug filed:

Celejar

  • Re: apt-get does not resume downloading
    ... download large packages (e.g., openoffice.org-common, wesnoth-data), ... while resuming would give us at least a fighting chance. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apt-get does not resume downloading
    ... It does resume downloading, just not in the middle of a single file. ... Resuming in the middle of a file results in a ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: iomega 2TB external USB drive
    ... backup my win7 drive -- I wonder if I were to repartition it would it ... backup of my win7 and of no real concern at this time. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lets talk about HTTPS Everywhere
    ... SSL protocol. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: best labtop for debian
    ... Battery last for a while ... on it, the Winmodem, and I've never gotten suspend-to-ram working ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)