Re: CD ISO images for the "testing" release

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:03 -0800, "John Jason Jordan"
<johnxj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:40:11 -0800
John Jason Jordan <johnxj@xxxxxxxxxxx> dijo:

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:06:48 -0800
Jeff Goodman <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx> dijo:

That's for stable, the OP asked for testing.

You should listen to what I MEAN to say, not what I ACTUALLY say :)

Where does it say on that page that the links are for testing (squeeze)?

I am looking for the CD image for an internet installation of 64-bit
testing. Debian's download pages are terribly confusing.

I should add that I did finally find an ftp page with the CD image of
64-bit testing. But the download speed was pathetic, so I killed the
download. Then I found a torrent at:

But when I tried to add the torrent to Transmission I got "requested
download is not authorized for use with this tracker." What is up with

64bit doesn't seem to be a problem for either intel or AMD. If you want
to install across the network:

If like me you want full CDs:

Fill yer boots...

-- - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
unladen european swallow