re: setting screen resolution to 1366x768
- From: Alexander Kaphuk <sashaandtanya@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:44:49 +0200
I'd like to thank all those that have responded to my email about setting screen resolution to 1366x768 the other day.
Here's what I did...
1. Stopped gdm;
2. Downloaded the nVidia driver off their website ( NVIDIA-Linux-x86-190.42-pkg1.run);
3. Downloaded and installed the linux-headers and gcc-4.1;
4. Ran the installation script;
5. Restarted gmd;
I ended up with a screen divided into six parts (that's the best way i can put it).
I've done some googling looking for an answer, but haven't found anything in particular so far.
I'd appreciate anyone giving me some leads with regards to what needs to be done.
Thanks in advance.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx