Re: Calendar/ reminder wanted - recommendations

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 07:35:00AM -0500, S. Fishpaste wrote:

It is a pity that Evolution does not have the ability to sync using
caldav. I can do that on icedove using the server from the Chandler
project as backend.

Your attribution is wrong. ;-D

What is wrong about it?

Haven't used CALDAV in Evolution. If it doesn't sync what's it used for
then? Sorry not being obtuse, a genuine question.

Please read the results of
http://www.google.com/search?q=evolution+caldav&ie=utf-8

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4599

"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to
all that call upon him in truth."
Psalms 145:18

  • Re: Calendar/ reminder wanted - recommendations
    ... project as backend. ... Your attribution is wrong. ... And a 3rd link had a write-up on how to get it working with a CalDEV server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apt-proxy: cant use more than 1 backend
    ... apt-proxy used to have an option of using more than one backend ... so my debian alias had more than one backend, ... repository over /var/cache/approx. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Best FOSS alternative for skype?
  • Re: PulseAudio (was Re: Sid Foibles)