Xsane configure error
- From: Kousik Maiti <kousikster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:35:32 +0530
I install and configure Xsane for UMAX Astra 4400 .
Output of $sane-find-scanner -q
found USB scanner (vendor=0x1606, product=0x0070, chip=rts8801/rts8891) at
and $scanimage -L
device `rts8891:libusb:002:002' is a UMAX Astra 4400 flatbed scanner
But when I start xsane and press on scan button it opens Error window and
*Failed to start scanner: Error during device I/O*
Can anybody help please?
Thanks in advanced.
Wishing you the very best of everything, always!!!
Kousik Maiti(কৌশিক মাইতি)
Registered Linux User #474025
Registered Ubuntu User # 28654
- Prev by Date: Re: lockscreen/switch user issues
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Upgrade php4 Sarege
- Previous by thread: kernel 32
- Next by thread: backports' openoffice.org