Re: 64 bit flash for iceape?

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 09:42 -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
I downloaded the alpha 64 bit libflashplayer.so and put it in
/usr/lib/iceape/plugins but on restarting iceape it is not installed.

In that directory there is also libnullplugin.so which, when I start
iceape and check about:plugins, I find is not enabled. The explication
line for this plugin says it "facilitates downloading of new plugins".
Sounds useful if it were enabled.

I use the plugin from debian multimedia called flashplugin-nonfree. It's
native 64 bit and works well in all browsers for me.

http://debian-multimedia.org