Re: 64 bit flash for iceape?

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 09:42 -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
I downloaded the alpha 64 bit libflashplayer.so and put it in
/usr/lib/iceape/plugins but on restarting iceape it is not installed.

In that directory there is also libnullplugin.so which, when I start
iceape and check about:plugins, I find is not enabled. The explication
line for this plugin says it "facilitates downloading of new plugins".
Sounds useful if it were enabled.

I use the plugin from debian multimedia called flashplugin-nonfree. It's
native 64 bit and works well in all browsers for me.

http://debian-multimedia.org

  • Re: Iceape video problem
    ... In one system the iceape browser can play youtube ... I think you should check if iceape actually uses the correct plugin (and ... preferences/security and accont settings/server settings I can retrieve ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Alternatives to Iceape Display Problems?
    (Debian-User)
  • [update] Epiphany browser continues to get worse and worse
    ... plugin still don't work. ... Why did they switch from gecko to webkit anyway? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Epiphany browser continues to get worse and worse
    ... plugin still don't work. ... Why did they switch from gecko to webkit anyway? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How do I examine the video in iceweasle problem
    ... services making use of audio device that could be interferring. ... online videos. ... latest Adobe flash player plugin installed? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)