Re: Which package provides /etc/init.d/inetd ?

  • Re: A silly question about tar
    ... Don't forget to install "unp" it does all the case stuff auto-magically. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is it Java or is it Iceweasel?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: a little trouble with 5.2.1
    ... and proceed with the rest of the install. ... wasn't able to detect the network card. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [opensuse] Baghira...help
    ... install and enjoy it. ... Version: GnuPG v2.0.4-svn0 ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: What do I use to reconfigure the network /after/ initial install on Etch?