Re: postfix

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:38:36 +0100
Nick Douma <n.douma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

First off, you should find a debian-user mailing list that is in your
language, if you don't want to speak english.

- From what I can understand in your mail, you want to setup postfix
on lenny, and are asking how to do so. I recommend the ISP mail
guides from workaround.org:

http://workaround.org/ispmail/lenny

If I misunderstood, please ask your question again in english, or find
the appropriate language debian-user mailing list.

cosme wrote:
Hola

Qué se debe instalar con posfix en Debian Lenny

apt-get install postfix clamav spamassassin??? Así

Alguien pudiera recomendarme alguna guía de instalcion y
configuracion para postfix en Debian Lenny.???

Cómo sería la instalacion y configuracion en caso de usar postfix
como pasarela??

Salu2
Cosme

... and here http://www.postfix.org/non-english.html

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

  • Re: postfix
    ... if you don't want to speak english. ... From what I can understand in your mail, you want to setup postfix ... the appropriate language debian-user mailing list. ... se debe instalar con posfix en Debian Lenny ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: postfix
    ... if you don't want to speak english. ... From what I can understand in your mail, you want to setup postfix on ... the appropriate language debian-user mailing list. ... se debe instalar con posfix en Debian Lenny ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Minimal Forth
    ... What I like is how the language is more simpler and more consistently postfix than Forth, but I don't like this notion of "super-immediate" words. ... I don't know what form it takes (since the only place I've seen LSE described is scattered across newsgroup messages), but it looks like you have a one token "delay" necessary in your language, at least to handle words like clockDivider in your example. ... Curly braces indicate compiling the words between them, with the final address of that compilation left on the stack. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: why learn C?
    ... language definition, and translators that know about nothing ... by their own free will and who know quite a bit about programming. ... The case is that of conditionals where a condition is written ... Postfix conditionals aren't in either ...
    (comp.lang.ada)