usb keyboard support?
- From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 23:40:36 +0000
How smooth should Debian testing react to a USB keyboard? Should I
expect it to work out of the box? Are there recommended models? (I
managed to find only out-dated compatibility lists.)
Please let me know your thoughts.
Do you know how to read?
Do you know how to write?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Iceweasel
- Next by Date: Re: problem with locale (characters codeset etc...)
- Previous by thread: Running fsck automatically on boot
- Next by thread: Re: usb keyboard support?