Re: [OT] Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Iceweasel

On Sun,06.Dec.09, 19:17:37, Celejar wrote:

I keep seeing this mentioned, and I suppose I ought to finally look
into it. I have been using vi for years, but I haven't *really* learned
it, and I still don't feel all that comfortable with it.

When you restart iceweasel after activating it (I installed it from the
repo, not upstream) it will show an introduction page with links to the
tutorial and the general help. I definitely recommend going through the
tutorial.

Regards,
Andrei