Re: [OT] Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Iceweasel

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Andrei Popescu
<andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun,06.Dec.09, 19:17:37, Celejar wrote:

I keep seeing this mentioned, and I suppose I ought to finally look
into it.  I have been using vi for years, but I haven't *really* learned
it, and I still don't feel all that comfortable with it.

When you restart iceweasel after activating it (I installed it from the
repo, not upstream) it will show an introduction page with links to the
tutorial and the general help. I definitely recommend going through the
tutorial.
+1 Vimperator Rocks !

- Only three letters will separate you from your Bookmarks ('g(o|n)B'
to go (in same/new tab) Bookmark and 'mB' to save it)
- You can record macros an exec it (q/@)
- Go to links without mouse (f/F)
- Vim keys !

Regards,