Re: NFS in 2.6.32

On 2009-12-11 21:10 +0100, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:

(I think) I hit the same "bug" in 2.6.31 when trying to copy an iso image
from my notebook to nfs mounted partition from the server.

Have you even read the bug report? This is a totally different issue.

Sven

  • Re: NFS in 2.6.32
    ... from my notebook to nfs mounted partition from the server. ... Have you even read the bug report? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Monitor detection failure and video display
    ... displays) has to be properly managed by the graphical server. ... Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault). ... information to a bug report (or search if there is a similar one already ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: cannot load color "black"
    ... Thx for your experience. ... I have installed openoffice recently, ... I am using a NCD X-Terminal on a local lan as my terminal server, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Cant reboot after update
    ... Kernel panic-not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on ... server in our server room just after I started a normal reboot, ... etch host running on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. Im very concerned.