Re: USB disk shows up late at boot
- From: Celejar <celejar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:20:32 -0500
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:36:42 -0500
Paul Cartwright <ale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon December 21 2009, Celejar wrote:
2) From the appropriate directory, run make menuconfig (or xconfig or
whatever you prefer) and configure appropriately
I think I have done this before, I think I tried it for a 64bit kernel, for my
Duo-Core processor, but it didn't turn out well. Seems to me the "configure'
part takes 2 days, or way too many options. I seem to remember it asked
whether i wanted support for every known piece of hardware out there, and I
don't know when to say Y or N..
Try 'make menuconfig', or copy over a config file from a running kernel
of the same version.
foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator
mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian Etch Install
- Next by Date: Re: USB disk shows up late at boot
- Previous by thread: Re: USB disk shows up late at boot
- Next by thread: Re: USB disk shows up late at boot