Re: Help! where is this flash originates

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 05:20:27AM +0000, T o n g wrote:

PS. The reason I'm doing this -- I found out that clive is broken for me
today (for http://space.tv.cctv.com/video/VIDE1247468077860061) and I am
trying to help fixing it...

Did you look at the BTS. There is a patch for clive in Lenny.

Does clive .... mmm, apparently not:

fischer:~# clive http://space.tv.cctv.com/video/VIDE1247468077860061
clive 0.4.18 20080715 [Linux]
error: unsupported host (http://space.tv.cctv.com/video/VIDE1247468077860061)

The patch won't fix unsupported hosts!, it is only for the latest
youtube change.

--
Chris.
=====

  • Re: [announcement, patch] real-time interrupts for the Linux kernel
    ... | attention for a new patch that adds hard real time support to the ... | Bernhard Kuhn, Senior Software Engineer, Metrowerks ... | - To unsubscribe from this list: ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: 2.6.25 Issues
    ... It's either the hardware or the chipset, because the nvidia MCP55 chipset with sata_nv and jmicron drivers havebeen working perfectly for me so far. ... I just realized that I haven't rebooted yet, and so am still running a kernel from linux-source-2.6.25 v2.6.25-7. ... the last kernel that the -ck patch could be applied to. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: 2.6.25 Issues
    ... It's either the hardware or the chipset, because the nvidia MCP55 chipset with sata_nv and jmicron drivers havebeen working perfectly for me so far. ... the VMware vmserver 1.0.6 needs update117c and then starting vmware gets an out-of-memory error. ... Beyond that I am of the opinion that 2.6.26 is stickier than 2.6.24, the last kernel that the -ck patch could be applied to. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: What happened to debian - does "stable" keep having any meaning?
    ... tarball, so it might be possible, that I did a mistake during that step. ... But this time a patch of grub.cfg did not bring the system back into play. ... If a debian stable system is unbootable after update - is that a debian issue? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Child suspend/resume
    ... Could you send me the output of a verbose boot dmesg (boot ... After applying your patch my thinkpad e530 (FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT, ... It was suggested that I break up my multipass suspend/resume code ... To unsubscribe, send any mail to ...
    (freebsd-current)