RE: Setting up Atheros Ar5001 wifi[Solved]

Hello Sebi,

This is to inform you that my wifi is working. The problem was that I supplied a wrong passphrase.

Thank you very much for your help in the last three days. I do appreciate it so much.

Kind regards,
Ogya

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Man Charged With Stealing Wi-Fi Signal
    ... Remember if only 1 % of Windows users had trouble connecting the ... wireless on their new laptops that would be a lot of calls and angry ... Should I knock on my neighbors' doors, ... > daughters house, no WiFi so supposedly off-line, when Norton AV popped ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: WiFi under Linux - rant no 7
    ... need a WEP key. ... windows can see 3 APs at this moment. ... I know from the flashing light on my laptop card ... My rant actually came from setting up WiFi on an old ThinkPad I bought ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Mac and Royal Caribbean WiFi
    ... Internet, ethernet, and wifi protocols are standardized and independent ... The fact that you and your Mac got all the ... ship internet server is probably running Windows and the System Admin ... ship's First Officer to complain, and that you would be contacting the ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: [opensuse] Linux-friendly PCMCIA Wireless Card?
    ... Wifi still doesn't work as well as it should under Linux but it is ... Windows has been able to do this for years. ... independent connections to same LAN, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: "This pretty much says it all"
    ... "Alan Baker" wrote in message ... >> people can connect Windows systems than must be said to make ... > wifi that was redundant and verbose, ... They don't do it for the Mac side. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)