Re: [SOT] Preview pane settings Icedove/ Thunderbird

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 04:23:10PM -0500, Tim Tebbit wrote:
AG wrote:

In Icedove (Thunderbird) v2.0.0.22 on Debian testing is there an option
to automatically jump to the bottom of an email using the preview pane
to read it? Anybody been able to make that happen, and if so how?

Not that I am aware of. <space> is more than fast enough for me. Between

If you really want to go keyboard-only there's Muttator
(http://vimperator.org/muttator). I've never used it (happily using mutt
itself), but I loves my vimperator.

Cheers,

--
Eric Gerlach, Network Administrator
Federation of Students

  • Re: [SOT] Preview pane settings Icedove/ Thunderbird
    ... to automatically jump to the bottom of an email using the preview pane ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [SOT] Preview pane settings Icedove/ Thunderbird
    ... In Icedove v2.0.0.22 on Debian testing is there an option to automatically jump to the bottom of an email using the preview pane to read it? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay
    ... I suspect the problem lies with the mechanism used to ... unsubscribe from the list. ... unsubscribe instructions would be in order. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • IC
    ... I've already taught myself to go to the bottom of a post or email ... Your response to Topic 1 goes here. ... they can start reading at the top of the email ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay
    ... the client failing to show it. ... It's called being precise in reporting problems. ... unsubscribe annotation and sometimes I don't. ...
    (Debian-User)