Re: [SOT] Preview pane settings Icedove/ Thunderbird

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 04:23:10PM -0500, Tim Tebbit wrote:
AG wrote:

In Icedove (Thunderbird) v2.0.0.22 on Debian testing is there an option
to automatically jump to the bottom of an email using the preview pane
to read it? Anybody been able to make that happen, and if so how?

Not that I am aware of. <space> is more than fast enough for me. Between

If you really want to go keyboard-only there's Muttator
(http://vimperator.org/muttator). I've never used it (happily using mutt
itself), but I loves my vimperator.

Cheers,

--