Re: ddrescue-like tool at filesystem level
- From: ludovico van <ludovicovan80@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:25:36 +0100
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 7:20 PM, T o n g wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:14:08 +0100, ludovico van wrote:
so, is there a tool like ddrescue, which ignores errors (and maybe
retries to read the bad blocks), but working at the filesystem level,
so i can copy only selected files?
Ok, then check out dar_cp from the dar package.
many thanks for that! it's exactly what i was looking for
in the meantime, ddrescue is still running: day 6, processed 25 GB out
of 250, rescued 17GB...
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: expanding a luks volume
- Next by Date: Re: expanding a luks volume
- Previous by thread: Re: ddrescue-like tool at filesystem level
- Next by thread: error opening mutt