gnome CPU Frequency Scaling Monitor nagging for password
- From: josé Santos <jsantos@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:40:00 +0000
Is there a way for stopping Gnomes's CPU Frequency Scaling Monitor from
constantly nagging for the root password when I want to change my cpu's
frequency? Google wasn't much help, nor the CPU Frequency Scaling Monitor
2.28.0 help information on the application.
José Santos | Debian Squeeze/Sid mixed system
jsantos@xxxxxx | 184.108.40.206-amd64
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: auto-mounting disks that might not be present (e.g. usb drives)
- Next by Date: RE: looking for digital pen/tablet on Debian Squeeze
- Previous by thread: Re: dependency hell + I want to keep deb installation files local ...
- Next by thread: Re: gnome CPU Frequency Scaling Monitor nagging for password