Re: Personal keylogger?
- From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:08:47 +0200
It looks like LKL doesn't work. Although it runs, it does not produce
an output file. In online forums I see much mention of other people
who cannot get it to work, yet no solutions. It might be that I am
selecting the wrong keymap, how can I know which keymap I am currently
dotancohen@dcl:~$ sudo lkl -l -k '/usr/share/lkl/keymaps/us_km' -o
Started to log port 0x60. Keymap is /usr/share/lkl/keymaps/us_km. The
logfile is /home/dotancohen/keylog.
Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Personal keylogger?
- Next by Date: Re: Personal keylogger?
- Previous by thread: Re: Personal keylogger?
- Next by thread: Re: Personal keylogger?